Altos Realty Advisors, formerly Compass Realty & Property Management, has been serving the management needs of investment property owners since 1978. We currently manage a variety of investments that range from small condos to large apartment buildings and small commercial complexes.
If you are considering professional property management for your investment property, please contact us. Let Altos Realty Advisors show you how we can simplify your life and add value to your investment property.
*Customizable management plans to meet each owner’s needs
* Marketing of Vacant Properties
- All vacant units available for viewing by prospective tenants on our website, Craigslist, and over 20 rental listing webpages. More exposure means vacancies filled faster!
- Easily track inquiries, showings, and applications through our leasing dashboard. Based on marketing activity we can quickly adjust marketing efforts to attractively position our listings.
- Professional looking “For Rent” signs placed on property at owners request.
- Leasing agents available to show properties seven days a week.
* Extensive tenant screening
- Income and identification verification
- Analyze income to rent & income to debt ratios.
- Contact tenant references: Previous landlords, supervisor, etc.
- Evaluate prospective tenants based on credit, rental, eviction, and criminal histories.
* Efficient Maintenance
- We have established relationships with high quality, affordable vendors and negotiate rates on your behalf.
- Prompt response to tenant maintenance requests.
- Maintenance required to prepare units for show is coordinated by property manager at no additional cost.
* Computerized Monthly Accounting
- Rent disbursements directly deposited into owner’s account.
- Provide easy to read monthly financial statements, and copies of all invoices, insurance payments, mortgage payments, property taxes, etc. paid on owner’s behalf.
- Lost a statement? No problem. Owner statements stored online and can be accessed through Owners’ private portal.
- Prepare all IRS 1099’s and End-of-Year financial statements to assist you in preparing income taxes.